Thursday 30 April 2015

good things happen to those who wait.....or work hard.

Good day!!!
Today I am here to share my living room redo. If you have been reading my blog, you know I love to decorate all the time. Over the last 3 years I have been making our 950sq foot home ours. 3 years a go we bought this house from my brother and have never looked back. lots of people would think a 950sq foot house is so small, but we love it. Really the new trend happening is 1962 small lol if I could call it that. Lets get to the fun stuff.
This was the dinning room 3 years ago when my brother owned it. For a single guy with room mates, it worked well.
 
The living room 3 years ago.

this is the wall 3 years ago lol its the biggest wall in our whole house. it shares the dinning room and living room.

 
Lets get to the after pictures!!!!!!
last before pic 
 
Let the fun start It looked like my house got shot up.


 there is a small difference between the old and new.
 If you are interested in the board and batten wall you can read here.
 
 Are you ready!!!!!!


 my favorite view!!!! those flowers are fake, can you believe that. I love them.

My puppy loves to pose for the camera. 
 
I love color. so its still in need of a shopping trip for some pillows but I love the cleanness of it. It is getting there slowly. I guess good things come to those who wait....... or work hard. Till next time!!! working on showing you how I organize the dresser with all our outside stuff.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment