Monday 1 August 2016

sometimes plan but somtimes wing it

MY FAVOURITE COFFEE CUP

Good Morning, life here in the crazy house is.... crazy. In this season we are in its hard and so unknown. We don't know where we need to go. Its like that song "should I stay or go now". As of right now we are trying our best to stay in our home. I am working on a awesome clients home. Hubby is filling in at a other company. Praying he can find a job soon. For now life is kind of nice having him around helping with the kids well I am working.

With us staying in our home we have been really looking at what we own and how much you really need. I am thinking on sharing some of my tricks on how to live on EI.  We can plan but sometimes you have to wing it. We are totally winging life right now and that is ok.

I think I will make a schedule to blog more. I also have become a planner baby. Wel I have always loved planners since high school but now I love it even more. I will share more another day but here is a little sample of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment