Saturday 6 February 2016

Organizing Kit... Crazy Mama Style


Good morning, it’s a fine day to be alive. I have a song stuck in my head for days. Good to be Alive by Andy Grammer. I just love it, it boosts me if I get up on the wrong side of the bed and it just makes me smile.   

I've been grinding so long, been trying this shit for years
And I got nothing to show, just climbing this rope right here
And if there's a man upstairs, he kept bringing me rain
But I've been sending up prayers and something's changed

I think I finally found my hallelujah
I've been waiting for this moment all my life
Now all my dreams are coming true, ya
I've been waiting for this moment”

It’s so important the music that you listen to you brings you up. I just love music.

Ok so to today’s little project. I love organizing and I am so happy that I have been able to start making money doing it. I have become very busy, which is great. I needed to make my organizing kit better. My little make up bag was just not cutting it anymore.  So I went shopping in my house and found this little tool box in my storage area.
 
I was not in love with it. It is very plan but a bit of tape and bam its wonderful now. Then filled it with all my tools and some things that just didn’t fit in the old bag. I will be labeling it because well you all know I LOVE labels.


 
I just love what a bit of bling does to a very utilitarian thing. I would love to spray paint it but the yellow is ok for know.  Then I filled it will all the good stuff for helping clients organize their spaces.


 
 


Have a great weekends. Happy Organizing!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment