Saturday 29 August 2015

make it beautiful for cheap!!

I got the function down now I need to make it beautiful on a small budget and I mean small. Were do you go with a budget? that's right the dolor store.
I love these cheap magazine file folders. I get them at ikea for 5 for $2.99 steal of a deal. I have no clue how many I have in the house. (had to go count lol 32 that just the kids and I use the hubby has at least 7)

ok before pic love the space but I need color!!
 
Some good tunes on and my supplies. I just simply stuck the tape on and made sure I lined it up and bam maybe 30 mins of work and all the ones in my office (19 in total) are done and of course I need cute labels. A sheet of Avery address label's and avery.com. They are perfect for me.

So love the color its sooooo close to the desk color.

Under my printer cabinet for other office stuff.
 
I labeled everything else too.
Holiday décor and home décor stuff

Party decorations bins

Kids crafts bins
 
This is a old magazine stand that I got for $1 at the thrift shop. It works amazing for quick gift wrapping.  I tossed in our craft paper roll in too sometimes we wrap gifts in plain paper and decorate it.
 
Gift wrapping station
 
I am truly in love with my new office. So much I just love about it. This winter will be great to be in here for a whole day.
Not bad at all!!! a total of $2.00 of duck tape makes this mama crazy happy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment